1m/m3 setup e82 per corner 1m front carrier 3.33 kg e82 per corner bearing 2.36 front brake per corner 16.11kg stock front wheel & tyre 23.6kg Total stock front per corner 21.79kg without wheel Total stock front per corner 45.39 kg with wheel Total stock rear brake per corner 12.8kg Total stock rear wheel & tyre 24.6kg Total stock rear per corner 37.4kg --------------------------------------------------- f87 m2 setup f87 per corner m3 front carrier 2.95kg f87 per corner bearing 2.33kg Front brake per corner 16.19kg Carbon revolution front wheel and tyre 19.3kg Total stock front per corner 21.47kg without wheel Total stock front per corner 40.77 kg with wheel Total stock rear brake per corner 12.9kg Carbon revolution rear wheel and tyre 20.4kg Total stock rear per corner 33.3kg --------------------------------------------------- Per corner front weight saving 4.66kg Per corner rear weight saving 4.1kg Total saving over stock is 17.52kg of un-sprung ...
Fitted the 400mm front and 380mm rear brakes from the M2cs. The braking performance is just astonishing compared to the standard m2 blue brakes but comes with a trade of adding unsprung weight. I'm waiting for my race brake builder to finish his CCB's for these callipers as the factory ones do crack or damage easily and unless I get the stock ones really cheap, I'll be waiting on him to come up with something at a fraction of the cost. Here is a comprehensive list of the stock brakes and their weights, I also added CCB's and my race brake setup from Albert racing which served me really well for a number of years and are still in perfect condition. Stock 1m Callipers and rotors Stock front calliper 5.9kg or 13 lbs. Stock rear calliper 4kg or 12.02 lbs. 360x30mm front rotor - 10.21kg or 22.5 lbs. 350x24mm rear rotor - 8.8kg or 15.5 lbs Front brakes per corner 16.11kg or 35.52 lbs. Rear brakes per corner 12.8kg or 28.22 lbs F87 Blue Brakes Blue front calliper - 4.890 kg or...
Installed the new trim on the 1m today, the car is like new again internally. The scratched up console was giving be the shits. I didn't do the pods as I'm still not sure which gauges I want but most likely it will be the diff temp when I install the vac diff hat, ethanol and fuel temp gauge and the last I can't make up my mind but most likely power steering temp as I can do everything else on the p3 gauge. Removed Andream Carplay for the moment and will be installing Mr12volt Carplay but I will have to wait as I don't want to stuff up the custom coding on my car and will be waiting for my mate to get back to code that in. If the car was stock it wouldn't be an issue and coding is quite easy. Checked everything and absolutely no errors on my car going on 7 years after doing the conversion, whish I could say that about the n54 as that was always on the hoist for some kind of error or break down.
Comments
Post a Comment